Well, hello there!
It’s been a while! I’m finally back home after an amazing vacation and yet I’ve got so much to catch up on in Travel Snippets! 😐 Worry not though, I’m back on schedule (hopefully) and will be posting more Travel Snippets as well as Book Reviews and Book Chats, both of which I was unable to write while abroad due to my lack of books. So, for now, here’s another Words to Use More Often— interesting words that I love and want to bring back into everyone’s daily vocabulary. Enjoy!
- exquisitely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world.
- pure joy; perfect happiness
- difficult to find, catch, or achieve
a complicated, irregular network of passages and paths where it is difficult to find the way out; a maze
- talking a great deal; talkative
noun [alternate spelling: brier]
prickly, scrambling bushes, such as wild roses
- notes in the margins of a book
- resembling that of a monarch
- majestic and dignified
- feeling casual and calm
- not showing interest or anxiety; appearing neutral